CFW

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Terminator from T2: Judgement Day

This is my kitbash T2 Arnold.  I just recently started this project and actually completed it!  The reason I say this is because I have a lot of customs that have not yet been completed.  I don't finish them because I sometimes come to a point that something doesn't look quite right, so I postpone the project until I figure it out, and I always do, it just takes a while every now & then.  The Terminator just flowed from start to finish though.  I've been wanting to do a Terminator custom for some time now, but I never rush into a figure.  I'm very particular about the base figures I use. I have to find the perfect formula that will give me the finished product I desire. Well, this is what we got...

Recipe:
UFC torso
SOTA Street Fighter "Adon" legs + Apoxy)
SOTA Street Fighter "Remy" arms + (Apoxy)
NECA T2: Judgement day head/ hands/ boots/ accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment